Chobits/Lords of Acid - Robot Love

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Chobits/Lords of Acid - Robot Love

Post by godix » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:33 am

I've just uploaded my latest video <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 5186">Life and Joy</a>. It's a somewhat short look at Chii and Hideki's relationship. For anyone familiar with Lords of Acid don't worry, I edited out the inappropriate bits of the song, which explains why it's a short video.

MadNavigator
Org Profile

Post by MadNavigator » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:20 pm

Oooh...pretty... :)
Kin the Mad Navigator
Hanamaru Navigation - "New Name, Same Great Taste!"

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:27 pm

KinFreon wrote:Oooh...pretty... :)
Hmm, not quite the reaction I was going for but close enough. Thanks.

FallenPhoenix
Org Profile

Post by FallenPhoenix » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:48 am

This was neato. Left an opinion. I'm the first, so HA!
"I eat the talking bees, because I'm George Washington Christ." - the junkie, Bob the Ball

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:39 pm

FallenPhoenix wrote:This was neato. Left an opinion. I'm the first, so HA!
You know, I dread the day people start emulating slashdot in opinions. We just don't need people running around going 'first op!' or even worse leaving ascii penisbirds and toally uninformed and wrong opinions stated as 'facts' in the ops (well, ok, the penisbird thing would actually be kind of funny the first time).

Not that I'm complaining or anything, your op was perfect fine and thank you for leaving it. Just the way you phrased this set off bad memories of reading /.

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:20 pm

I wondered when you were going to release this.

And I like it, although I'm not nuts about the group.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”