Extraordinary World available for download

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:54 am

Tab. wrote:The DuranDuran and FenixTx covers are better, but FINE.
Duran Duran did the original song...so their's don't count as a cover, and FenixTX's cover sux, it sux ass, and I hate yoh guts. I hope all the bad things in the world happen to you, and only you!
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Tab.
Org Profile

Post by Tab. » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:01 am

Okay, I lied. I like all of them :|
But I like those two the best.

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:13 am

The FenixTX one doesn't even get the lyrics right :? "Passion or coincidence once prompted you to stay" ?? bzzzzzzt

Tyler_Darko
Org Profile

Post by Tyler_Darko » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:22 am

Strange editing but this AMV is very good :o But it's shame which is too much long... :?

female_typhoon
Org Profile

Post by female_typhoon » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:16 pm

@_@;;;;; *sweat drop* ..... an .avi? darn, i cant play those!!! dont have the codec for in on my Windows Media Player! not sure where to find it....any clues?
*blink blink*

DrngdKreationz
Org Profile

Post by DrngdKreationz » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:43 pm

Http://www.doom9.org

Most common are Xvid and FFdshow.

Enjoy

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:49 pm

ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

female_typhoon
Org Profile

Post by female_typhoon » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:14 pm

^_^ well that was simple! thankies....*watches vid* wooooooow! cool! little dizzying but cool!
*blink blink*

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:14 pm

Great job ErMaC!
My favorite Fushigi Yugi to date, I think a few parts in the beginning were a little busy, and a few of the near-end segments I would have enacted differently but overall a great video. I like how you used the cg to emphasize the artwork. Very impressive. As soon as I get the chance I will drop an op for you!

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:01 pm

ErMaC wrote:AMVs just aren't high enough on my priority list anymore, I've got too many other things in my life to do (work, school, girlfriend)
C'mon ermac! girlfriend? :? anyway.........I can't believe this video took you 400+ hours to complete. Dude I think your trying to hard
"No one ever achieved victory by sitting back and waiting for it to come to them"

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”