MY EYES

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

MY EYES

Postby Kamoc » Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:48 pm

well, after much hardship, i've finally got www.moobies.net to get up one of my music videos. although this is definately not my best (as i am told over and over again), i think i got something out of it. it's to, of course, EoE, and has subtitles. everyone thought that this was the cause of the movie itself being utter crap, but i thought i was just trying something different... well, what do you think?

<a href="http://www.moobies.net/action/subtle.wmv">Subtle.wmv</a>

..also, i'm a bit suprised that the person responsable for it's conversion from .mpg to .wmv (melfina) couldn't hear this.. for some reason, i hear a weird 'buzz' sound in the audio.. but hey, it ain't my fault.

..and please, don't yell at me because of the 'overusage' of the asuka battle. i used it because the rest of the movie fit rather poorly and was incredibly boring.
Kamoc

Postby leathelanime » Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:30 am

Kamoc, shame on your ass....you should know where to put this...
leathelanime

Postby leathelanime » Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:39 am

I was jokeing I was gonna say "In The Trash" but I cant judge a video I havent seen :) but I cant watch it becuase I still havent finished off the eva series
leathelanime

Postby Kamoc » Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:35 pm

..then why'd you say 'you know where to put this' when you haven't even seen it?
Kamoc

Return to AMV Announcements