Lord of the Rings - May it Be Music Video

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Lord of the Rings - May it Be Music Video

Postby yoshi1013 » Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:25 pm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10686

Hey ho, if anyone cares I made a Lord of the Rings video set to "May it Be" which don't bother telling me is massively unoriginal, because I already know.

This video as I explain in my video info was a challenge given to me by a friend who basically said that he wouldn't respect me as a video creator until I made a video which didn't rely on cutting to the beat of the song (which really anyone can do if they try)

Enya is about as far as you can get from songs with strong beats in them so it was perfect. In addition, if anyone has seen the music video included on the Lord of the Rings DVD I think they'll probably agree that it's really nothing to get excited about.

So download it and leave an opinion if you so choose.

-Derek Lieu (yoshi1013)
yoshi1013

Return to AMV Announcements