Animix 5 - local version

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Venomi
Org Profile

Post by Venomi » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:25 am

I hope my dark scene won't show off too wierdly from the main theme in the animix...
Eyecandy is not mindcandy. Real soul is hidden in the lyrics.

TobinHood
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by TobinHood » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:29 am

I hope no one takes part of this post the wrong way, I am very pleased with this Animix and enjoyed it alot compared to the previous ones. I found that after the first one alot of the tracks just gave up on having any energy but this one had lots of energy put into it, Great job.
http://sakkaku.icedomain.netImageImage
I've got to stop procrasturbating.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:54 pm

TobinHood wrote:I hope no one takes part of this post the wrong way, I am very pleased with this Animix and enjoyed it alot compared to the previous ones. I found that after the first one alot of the tracks just gave up on having any energy but this one had lots of energy put into it, Great job.
i know what you mean, 1, 2, 3 and 4 had some boring segments in them.. then again so did this one.. but there were less boring parts in this one..

MJ's part is one of my favs... and the FMA segment *150+ i dont remember which one exactly* but those are my favs from this one..

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:02 am

To be nitpicky, I liked part 4 the most. I'm not the guy who likes some kinds of parodies like there were in part 5, plus I think the music was not as good. However, this is just my taste ;)

FoxJones
The foxiest!
Org Profile

Post by FoxJones » Sat May 01, 2004 3:29 am

I wonder if I'm the only one that likes part 1 most ^^'

//.:::Kagome:::.\\
Org Profile

Post by //.:::Kagome:::.\\ » Sat May 01, 2004 10:23 pm

Holy wow. That's the best video I've seen in like years. That is so cool. I don't know what to say. GOOD JOB! :D
"Inuyasha- SIT BOY"

My favourite quote by Kagome lol

shiryu.23
Org Profile

Post by shiryu.23 » Tue May 04, 2004 8:02 am

A part with more action & effects

My favorite one for sure :D

Special Great Job to:
The one on angelic layer
The one with Mouse
And Kragdrim and Willows's tracks !

I m waiting for the DVD now Willow :--) :P

Lanner
Org Profile

Post by Lanner » Tue May 17, 2005 8:21 am

The songs are in alphabetical order, I can't find the titles to the songs that i want to hear more!.... not that they aren't all good....

Opinion: <3
I win

LCY84
Org Profile

Post by LCY84 » Tue May 17, 2005 9:21 am

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”