Everyone needs a HERO

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Geosword
Org Profile

Everyone needs a HERO

Post by Geosword » Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:52 am

Okay. I had totally forgotten to update stuff! I now have my own fully functional website and have moved my music video stuff there. The direct link for my music video HERO to Mariah Carey's song using Kiki's Delivery service is now back online.

Comments, Flames, Giggles. Send em all! I am not afraid of any of you! Cept maybe you.. The bald one in the back with the big gut and the Dirty Pair t-shirt 3 sizes to small. :wink:

Char the second
Org Profile

Post by Char the second » Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:16 am

hey that hero video was really good i don't know if that was the one but ya it was good :twisted:
dreams

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”