GunGrave to.... The Punisher Trailer, my new AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
DSEH
Org Profile

GunGrave to.... The Punisher Trailer, my new AMV

Post by DSEH » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:15 pm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=33985

Gungrave and The Punisher really go together so well, this is really evident when The Punisher says "you can't kill me i'm already dead". I'm pretty happywith how it turned out, except that the quality is kind of bad. See what you think.

Quiet Cannon
Org Profile

Post by Quiet Cannon » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:38 pm

That was pretty good, but the audio didn't seem very clear, and there were a few gunshots and explosions that didn't have any sound effects to back them up. Aside from that, it was an interesting action trailer.
Final Doom "Amazing things will happen here soon."

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Substance "Everyone knows that it's a dangerous substance."

DSEH
Org Profile

Post by DSEH » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:44 pm

Ah! I know you from GameFAQs.
Yea, the audio is pretty bad and the video isn't as nice as I would have liked either. anyway thanks, I do need to work on the stuff you mentioned.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”