Stumbling...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:45 am

fyrtenheimer wrote:..and I forgot to download it last night.

Sorry Jac
lol, x2.

:¬ \
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:04 am

Crzy_Tetsuo wrote:I thought thats what i was agreeing to in the last post???? oh well, either way, yes I agree. with that statement
Sorry, you posted too fast for me to see it. :P
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:11 am

Jacob, you are a worm.

I asked you about the Nemoxs thing and I wanted to try and verify your story but it didn't add up. Then I found proof that you were Nemoxs and I approached you with it and gave you every opportunity to come out and admit it... so what did you do in response? You decided instead to insult me instead of just saying "yeah, sorry, I am".

I can't believe the shit you spouted at me last night given that you've just come and admit it now.

Don't think for one second that you've gotten off lightly. You've harassed members of this community, you've lied to people who trusted you and most of all you've been nothing but a prick about this whole thing. You'd think you'd have learned a thing or two after being Nemoxs. I actually thought your name change might have been a new start for you... but you've shown me that you haven't changed a bit.

You had your chance to grow up and accept things but instead you decided to act like an asshole.

You are going to have to work very hard to regain the trust of many of the members around here and I hope you are willing to try because if I hear any more reports of harassment against org members then you will not get off quite so lightly.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:34 am

:shock:

OMG...

At least as far as AD goes, I can fully see why he'd be irritated.

However, if there's one quote out of there that may be very appropriate...
[23:13:29] RyansVoices: this isnt soapopeara.org
As for the rest... kill one account, keep the other, big deal. Why does there have to be such drama?
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:50 am

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:You are going to have to work very hard to regain the trust of many of the members around here.
Yes. :?

0lmec
Org Profile

Post by 0lmec » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:55 am

:*(
OLMEC HAS SPOKEN.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:01 pm

Otohiko wrote:As for the rest... kill one account, keep the other, big deal. Why does there have to be such drama?
I wanted Jacob to just come out and admit it to me so we could easily clear things up and get on with life - instead he decided to dick me around.

Account killing will have to be up to Phade. Ideally the accounts should be joined into one, if that is possible, because they are the same person.... but these are all Phades decisions. I'm through with debating this issue - it could have been sorted out amicably last night had he just admitted it to me so I'm not having any more to do with it.

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:06 pm

Ban both accounts from the forums and delete both accounts' videos from the org.

Fuck that noise. He should get that penealty just for cheating someone out of a VCA spot.

:down:

Savia
Chocolate teapot
Org Profile

Post by Savia » Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:20 pm

Any chance we could split the whole nemoxs stuff from the discussion of the video? As much as I want to read opinions on this ethical matter and all that, it's kinda distracting from the purpose of the thread, which is a very nice and touching video with heart.
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:24 pm

Beowulf wrote:Ban both accounts from the forums and delete both accounts' videos from the org.

Fuck that noise. He should get that penealty just for cheating someone out of a VCA spot.

:down:
Somehow I don't think that deleting videos from the database is in line with the site's mission statement... of course that's Phade's call in the end, but what I mean to say is that I don't think the videos should be punished for the sins of the creator. One can like the videos without liking the creator.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”