Mononoke vs Royksopp

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:26 pm

Heh I first I was wondering why it was glitching...so I changed media player :)

cool video Kept me interested whole way through :D

But don't change your style like everyone elses with death meatl and stuff.

Do more of this...its really cool. Maybe a different effect for your new video though :arrow:

zenjamon
Org Profile

Post by zenjamon » Fri May 28, 2004 1:09 am

:oops: I actually didn't think anyone would reply and then forgot I had posted here :lol: Thanks for all the feedback! I think the music just suits the video really well. The first time I heard it, i thought of the forest spirits in Princess Mononoke. Unfortunately I've been too busy, and haven't heard anything to inspire another video... yet. I think the next one will be a bit faster, and I'll experiment a bit more with effects now that I'm more used to video editing. Nice to see some other forest spirit videos :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”