My First AMV, please check it out and give me some feedback.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Whitenight
Org Profile

My First AMV, please check it out and give me some feedback.

Post by Whitenight » Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:15 am

Hello. I just made posted (or at least i think i did) my first AMV. It's "Final Fantasy Free for All". (FFFFA). Its got clips from Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 9 and its done to the song "Touched" by Vast. Please Check it out and give me some feedback. Thank you.
Jenseits Vut Gut Un Bose, "Beyond Good and Evil" - Nietzche

SsJTrunks14
Org Profile

Post by SsJTrunks14 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:35 am

A link wud be helpfull

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:50 am

We can't check it out until we can download it, and right now, the video can't be downloaded. Did you try uploading it to the Donut, or hosting it somewhere else and making a link to it in the video info?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Whitenight
Org Profile

Post by Whitenight » Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:44 pm

Alright, sorry about that. I think i got it on the FTp now.... I'm kind of new with all of this, AMVs and FTPs

Whitenight
Org Profile

Post by Whitenight » Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:53 pm

Oh as for the address i put it up locally on the site after messing around with my own ftp for 3 hours never getting it to work, i think this is the link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=32775

Quiet Cannon
Org Profile

Post by Quiet Cannon » Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:47 pm

That was pretty good, but I would have prefered it without the game sound effects. It was ok at some points, but at others they seemed to get in the way of the music and interupt the flow of the video. Aside from that it's a nice video.
Final Doom "Amazing things will happen here soon."

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Substance "Everyone knows that it's a dangerous substance."

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”