it sux ... but its a scryed video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

it sux ... but its a scryed video

Post by dbzrkyyh » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:17 pm

OMG i suck at action amv's :shock: ... any ways ... this is my first attemp at a vid thats focused on more action then anything else .

Title - Systematic Alters
Anime - s.CRY.ed
Song - Payback
Artist - Flaw
link -

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=32541

.... feel free to tell me what you think

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:54 pm

Hey, I remember this song now, good times...

Anyways, pretty nifty vid there, it got rid of a lot of the things I didn't like in your last video. Overall, not bad, keep improving. :wink:
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:14 pm

very cool, This video was reallly a nice little bit to a good song. SSJ is right i can tell you are seriously improving. Keep up the good work

dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

Post by dbzrkyyh » Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:55 pm

thnx for the vote of confidence guys , its comments like that that help me go on :wink:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”