Please check out my 1st AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ngelina79
Org Profile

Please check out my 1st AMV

Post by ngelina79 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:54 pm

I'm really excited to hear any & all comments about my first AMV. I've downloaded a ton & have been inspired by a lot of you guys. So please respond here or give me an opinion. Thanks. :D

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=27170

merquise13
Org Profile

Post by merquise13 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:09 pm

Not too shabby. One suggestion though, find an anime no one uses alot. Ive got a list of most overused. DBZ is on top followed by Cowboy Bebop. But i still have to say, well done.
Death justifies the means..............kill DBZ and the problem will be solved!!

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:18 pm

merquise13 wrote:Ive got a list of most overused. DBZ is on top followed by Cowboy Bebop.
The Org has a much better list.

-DOKool

merquise13
Org Profile

Post by merquise13 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:20 pm

I know they do. I'm just anti DBZ. I dont see why people like it that much. But hey people can watch what they want.
Death justifies the means..............kill DBZ and the problem will be solved!!

ngelina79
Org Profile

Post by ngelina79 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:20 pm

Well, to be honest, I haven't watched a lot of Anime... watched more AMV's than anime...I know that's horribly sad!! But I'm working on it! My husband has shown me a lot of anime & I'll watch more I promise. This was just one of the first things I watched...

I wasn't even going to post this, but it turned out better than I thought it would. :D

But, thanks for my first response! :D

merquise13
Org Profile

Post by merquise13 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:26 pm

Youre welcome. I kinda know how you feel. Ive been slowly getting my girlfriend into it. NOw she loves it. Mainly escaflowne and Kenshin

ngelina79
Org Profile

Post by ngelina79 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:28 pm

Well I hope it takes you less time than it's taken my husband :D. It's taken him YEARS to get me to start watching any anime... But I've grown to love it! Just to comfort you an itty bitty bit... I'll never make a DBZ AMV! :D

merquise13
Org Profile

Post by merquise13 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:31 pm

THousands of thanks to you.

ngelina79
Org Profile

Post by ngelina79 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:34 pm

lmao.. thought you would like that :D

merquise13
Org Profile

Post by merquise13 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:38 pm

okay this is a really stupid question but, what does lmao mean?

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”