Jar of Flies Project - Track 03 - I Stay Away

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Jar of Flies Project - Track 03 - I Stay Away

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:49 pm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=28383

Download and review plzkthx

95MB Matroska
640x440 XviD (DivX5)
320kbps AAC Audio

Anime: Trigun
Song: "I Stay Away" by Alice in Chains

I know y'all are going to give me bad reviews on this because y'all hate me, but I figured I should post it here anyway.

Nemoxs
Org Profile

Re: Jar of Flies Project - Track 03 - I Stay Away

Post by Nemoxs » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:55 pm

NicholasDWolfwood wrote:I know y'all are going to give me bad reviews on this because y'all hate me, but I figured I should post it here anyway.

That just makes me want to stab you in the face :\..

Though it's a good way to guard yourself from the fact that your video might suck (or be great)... Kudos.

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:57 pm

The only reason why I put it there is because some people (*cough*NME, YCSTR, Cat*cough*) detest me with a passion.

Nemoxs
Org Profile

Post by Nemoxs » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:58 pm

NicholasDWolfwood wrote:The only reason why I put it there is because some people (*cough*NME, YCSTR, Cat*cough*) detest me with a passion.
I thought you put it here so people could see your art.. my bad.

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:00 pm

Ugh...

I meant the "disclaimer" thing at the bottom, not the advertisement for my video. :P

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”