New FFVII video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Crzy_Tetsuo
Org Profile

New FFVII video

Post by Crzy_Tetsuo » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:29 pm

Hey everyone, I just made my first video ever and I was kinda hoping you could all check it out and give me your opinions. I worked really hard on it and i've heard good things from my friends. So if you would, please check it out. Just Search for Final Fantasy 7 and the band is 30 Seconds To Mars. Thank you.

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:01 am

Hey next time put a link for your vid to make things faster :wink:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=28106

Nice vid there ^_^

I liked it that part at 2:32 , that sound fits with that scene perfectly

But you can improve your work with act sync , your not out off of the beats , but would be better if you make faster cuts
Nothing usefull here .

Crzy_Tetsuo
Org Profile

Post by Crzy_Tetsuo » Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:55 am

Thanks for the tip, I really worked hard on this video and I'm glad you liked it. I'm working on another one right now that goes with Edge of the Earth. It is FFVII video feed too. I don't have VIII yet so i'm still trying to find those video's or find a program that can copy movies from a PSX disc onto my computer. But Oh well, this vid should be done in a couple days.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”