Why yes, another GitS video.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
risk one
Org Profile

Why yes, another GitS video.

Post by risk one » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:38 pm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=20352

As I have repressed my three past videos (yes, I used that kind of source material, and I wasn't aware of any such thing as an AMV comunity), this can be considered my first video, but that's really only a cheap way of getting appreciation.

I really haven't a clue if it's any good, but I had get it distributed so I can move on with my life.

I you're having trouble coping with the outrageous stomach-twisting terribleness of this video and are thinking about letting your fingernails grow so you can scratch your eyes out, just imagine that it was originally supposed to be 5 minutes long.

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:01 pm

Interesting vid :shock:

At least the song that you use it's VERY original :lol:

And i liked it your work with act sync , the way that you change the scenes synchronized with drums beats and intruments of the song was great ^_^
Nothing usefull here .

risk one
Org Profile

Post by risk one » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:45 pm

Thanks for the kind words.

And thanks even more more for kicking this topic, I thought for sure I was going to be stuck with 25 views. :)
ImageImage

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:53 pm

risk one wrote:Thanks for the kind words.
hehe you're welcome :wink:
risk one wrote:And thanks even more more for kicking this topic, I thought for sure I was going to be stuck with 25 views. :)
It's ok , because I'm gonna try to write a few words for every annoucement that I found "0" ( :? )in the number of replies , because ALL the vids announced here deserves at least one comment IMO :wink:
Nothing usefull here .

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”