New AMV (well not exactly..:P)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
-Renegade-
Org Profile

New AMV (well not exactly..:P)

Post by -Renegade- » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:55 pm

Hey AMV members. I'm new to the community, been thinking about joining for a while but meh...laziness what can I say ? :lol: Anyhow, I'm also new AMV, this is maybe my 2nd real one (others were 1 hour job). Opinions would be much appreciated....good or bad :D. Oh and yes, this is not a DVD rip :(. Could nvr find Trigun at DVD store.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=26890

Enjoy !

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:34 pm

Hmm I can feel potential here , you match the visuals with the song very well , and good use of superimposed footage in many parts, but next time gonna be better if you choose for animes that you can find the DVDs ^_^
Nothing usefull here .

-Renegade-
Org Profile

Post by -Renegade- » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:52 pm

Hey, thx a lot dude. Ya, I know, quality is a prob with dled footage, if only I could get my hands on high quality....*undubbed* (lol)....version of Trigun. Oh well, I'm actually working on an FF8 video now, I don't have much anime DVDs at all so it's time to dig in my pockets :lol: . Gonna take a look at some of ur vids tommorow, looks like a pretty nice collection :D.

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:15 pm

FF ? :shock:

Wow I'm a fan of FF series I'll look forward for your next releases :wink:

And hey . . . if you really gonna take a look in my vids . . .

Don't watch the ones in the top of my profile page :shock: . . . .

:lol:

My old vids are the reason to try to make vids REALLY good :lol:
Nothing usefull here .

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:21 pm

I followed your profile link back to download your vid after I got curious from reading the opinion you left for xTrunksx last night.

As for comments, pretty much the same as Paulo said.
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

-Renegade-
Org Profile

Post by -Renegade- » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:45 pm

Thx Furry. Ya I saw your opinion on xTrunksx's video too, very pro :D. You have a nice profile there. I'll have to get on giving some opinions on those vids :wink: .

Peace

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:22 pm

No worries if you don't want to opinionate my vids, I don't really seek them out anymore.
(I've gotten experienced enough to know in what ways they suck and why :? )
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”