Watch my new Ranma-AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Shasty
Org Profile

Watch my new Ranma-AMV

Post by Shasty » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:22 am

Please follow this link http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=27110 and comment it...
you won't regret it! 8) [/url]
Expect the unexpected!

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:23 pm

Well you have made a good work with pace that you change the scenes and matching the action in the visuals with the song beats , BUT , you MUST make your vids with a higher bitrate , WMV it's not the best format to distribute your vids , but with a high bitrate I think it's OK , in your future works you can also try to compress with mpeg or AVI , that problem with the capture quality destroy the reviewability in this vid , oh , and don't forget to deinterlace your footage too :wink:
Nothing usefull here .

Shasty
Org Profile

Post by Shasty » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:05 am

Thanks for your reply, but I have got a question...
I use the Windows Movie Maker and it is not the best software for creating AMVs, so do you know some other programmes (freeware if possible :wink: ) ?
Expect the unexpected!

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:04 pm

Freeware? :roll:

Well the best free program that I know it is Windows Movie Maker , if you want to see what you can do with WMM , I recommend you to DL Arigatomyna's vids , she is the best WMM vid creator in my opinion :wink:
Nothing usefull here .

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”