My AMV's and Website :)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Karter705
Org Profile

My AMV's and Website :)

Post by Karter705 » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:13 pm

Hey, I hope this is the right forum; you have so many it's hard to tell ;). Anyway, I've been making AMV's for awile, but never really distributed them, so I just set up a site with afew of my favorite AMV's (I have way too many to host them all, heh). Anyway, the website isn't much, like it says I made it in about five minutes.

You can check it out here: http://karter.qurv.com

If this is the wrong forum, I apoligize, I'm not even sure if this site is for posting them :P.

Thanks for watching, though. :)

-Karter705

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Re: My AMV's and Website :)

Post by JCD » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:42 pm

Karter705 wrote: If this is the wrong forum, I apoligize, I'm not even sure if this site is for posting them :P.
It is the wrong forum :(

This thread would perfectly fit in AMV Announcements. A moderator will move it soon.

Karter705
Org Profile

Post by Karter705 » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:13 pm

Ahh okay, I'll be sure to post there next time. Thanks.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”