Country, Cowboy Bebop, Ed, and you

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
NeoMikey
Org Profile

Country, Cowboy Bebop, Ed, and you

Post by NeoMikey » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:29 am

Hiya! My name is Mikey, and I'm new here. I recently finished an anime music video out of inspiration of the many, many different ones out there I've seen. A great friend left his Cowboy Bebop DVD collection with me when he decided to leave for the navy, so I figured...well, why not?

After almost coming to begging with friends for them to fileshare the video and hopefully get it spread, I've come to here, so...heh, well, this seems like the sort of place maybe my project can finally fit in, hm? :)

This video is done to a song called "Unusually Unusual" from a country group called "Lonestar". As any of you who've seen the series could probably gather, it's about Radical Edward, but in my honest opinion, I think it turned out well. There are a few complaints I have, but for my first one ever, I'm more than happy with the result.

The video source was extracted from the DVD's using "DVD to DivX", everything was compiled together with Windows Movie Maker, and I have the video both in .wmv format (25.3 megs) and also .mpg (41.5 megs). Unfortunately, I do not have webspace large enough to host either video, so I'm unfortunately going to have to ask that if anybody wishes to obtain a copy to get a hold of me either through AIM (there I'm "OO Exile") or on MSN (and I'm "neomikey@hotmail.com") or by way of WinMX...but you'll have to talk to me first with that one. I hope to enjoy my membership here. Thanks a whole lot, folks, I do appreciate it, and God bless! =)

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:41 pm

I'm pretty sure you can upload it to the donut...
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Nemoxs
Org Profile

Post by Nemoxs » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:04 pm

Jebadia wrote:I'm pretty sure you can upload it to the donut...
2 week delay?...

Why is there a 2 week delay anyway?

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:19 pm

I think the 2 week delay is on local downloads only, not uploading.

NeoMikey
Org Profile

Post by NeoMikey » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:58 pm

Sorry for being a n00b...but what exactly is the donut? =\

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:15 pm

NeoMikey wrote:Sorry for being a n00b...but what exactly is the donut? =\
a delightful tasty desert. jk. the donut is where you can upload videos to animemusicvideos.org therefore being local. you can access it on the member main page under upload my video. make sure you have an ftp(file transfer protocal) like ws ftp pro for example and then follow the directions on how to upload it. make sure you read the RULES!!! completely.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:31 pm

Bebop0083 wrote:make sure you have an ftp(file transfer protocal) <b>client</b> like ws ftp pro for example and then follow the directions on how to upload it.
Or you could always just use the command-line FTP client that already comes with Windows (assuming you're on Windows)...
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Nemoxs
Org Profile

Post by Nemoxs » Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:50 pm

Scintilla wrote:
Bebop0083 wrote:make sure you have an ftp(file transfer protocal) <b>client</b> like ws ftp pro for example and then follow the directions on how to upload it.
Or you could always just use the command-line FTP client that already comes with Windows (assuming you're on Windows)...

Best line of code ever created...

Ftp://

NeoMikey
Org Profile

Post by NeoMikey » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:51 pm

Yes, Nemox...yes it was.

Well! I've got the video uploaded, thank God...but unfortunately I can't see it 'cause I'm a less-than-two-week newbie, so eh. :roll: But thankfully you can see it!

I do appreciate your help, folks; really helped me out. And to see the video...the link is http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=26831, so please watch, enjoy, and comment! Thanks, people! =)

NeoMikey
Org Profile

Post by NeoMikey » Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:31 pm

...okay, so I might sound like begging...but opinions? Anybody?

...please? ^_^;;

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”