double sided heart Amv

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

double sided heart Amv

Post by dbzrkyyh » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:32 pm

title - double sided heart
anime - rurouni kenshin , and samurai x
song - my letter
artist - flaw

well im not to popular here so i problay wont get much feed back but i will post my vids here n e ways heres the link

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=26765

dcdeveloperx
Org Profile

Post by dcdeveloperx » Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:07 pm

That is your best video yet, you are improving greatly. The video flowed very well with the song choice, nice job :)
Newest Video: Alone

liveordie56
Org Profile

Post by liveordie56 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:30 pm

nice video, i like you both sides of soujiro more though, especially the fixed version, your both sides of soujiro is my favorite amv out of all the amvs i've seen so far

dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

Post by dbzrkyyh » Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:35 pm

thnx , and yes my soujiro vid and this one r definatley my best vids

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:07 pm

awesome work man ^_^ definetly your best work since both sides of soujiro, keep it up ^_^

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:02 pm

Hey you're the newest member of LightningCountX studios right ? ^_^

Man you're doing a great job with all those replies with CONSTRUTIVE CRITICISM here in the new vids annoucements , we need more members like you ^_~

Now about your vid , hey I liked it , but I think that your act sync was better from the middle of your vid ,and that edit style looks familiar :roll:

Resuming : NICE vid :D

uhhh i have to say that some weeks ago i had it a LOT of fun with your Goku Sandler . . . . :shock: I was close to give you an OP :lol:
Nothing usefull here .

dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

Post by dbzrkyyh » Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:09 pm

yes i am the newest member of lightiningcount X studios but we changed our the studio name , and lol i have no clue about how the edit style may seem familiar : / . and im glad u didnt leave a op on the goku vid that was justa fool around vid : )

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”