new music vid released...finally!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Digital_Sakura
Org Profile

new music vid released...finally!

Post by Digital_Sakura » Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:56 pm

hi everybody!I finally got the time to work on another music vid!it's a music video to the awsome anime series NOIR,which...I've already made one to that series,but this music vid is faster than my other one,since in this one,I used the song called,"Eurobeat" by Doctor Love..some of you may have heard of that song,and others may not even know what the hell I'm talkin' about,but either way..it's cool =D!well,I'm now sharing it on Kazaa and I'm planning on leaving my computer on ALL night,so hopefully somebody will download it,then send me an e-mail,but if not,then that's fine too.Just thought I'd let everybody know about my newest released music vid,so if you get the chance,then please download it...thankies ^_^

Ja

Digital_Sakura

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Aug 14, 2002 12:34 am

Now that sig's gonna piss of jbone.... :shock:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Aug 14, 2002 12:38 am

mmm...fanservice...
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:15 am

Why couldnt it of been Chung-Lee!!?? She has an ass to remember

Digital_Sakura
Org Profile

Post by Digital_Sakura » Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:23 am

because I'm not "Digital_Chun-Li,so =P!nah,just kiddin'..I just like the pic and decided I would put it up there as my signature or somethin',and trust me...Sakura also has an ass to remember ^_^,just hope Phade doesn't get mad because of this and gives me the boot,but if there's any complaints from him,then I'll remove it..but till then,I'll continue using this pic as my signature,thanks =D!

Ja

Digital_Sakura

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:37 am

It took me 115.276 seconds to load this page, according to Mozilla.

Phade has set the rules on sig banner size and the maximum is 40 pixels tall. The only problem here is that you havent actually put it in as a 'signature' using your profile so a moderator would have to edit your post to remove it.

She's not even attractive.

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Wed Aug 14, 2002 9:46 am

She's not even attractive.
She's a fucking cartoon. **ducks and runs like hell**
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Aug 14, 2002 9:50 am

mmm...fanservice...

*shakes head to clear it*

Please don't keep using that image over and over, it's freaking huge and is 113K.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Petro
Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia
Org Profile

Post by Petro » Wed Aug 14, 2002 12:29 pm

Yeah, change the image to another fanservice shot! :shock: :lol:
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Digital_Sakura
Org Profile

Post by Digital_Sakura » Wed Aug 14, 2002 4:48 pm

look...I don't think this was meant to become a conflict,but if it will,then I'll just go ahead and say this as the last words I shall read under this topic...I don't care what the f*ck you think about Sakura...if you say she's not attractive,then I'de have to sure as hell call you a faggot cause only a faggot like you would say somethin' like that,so until you know how to understand the true form of a Goddess such as her,which is my Goddess by the way,then I suggest you back off...and about the other guy that said she's a so called "cartoon",you lack knowledge about such,do you not?cartoons are made by us..the stupid americans who think we know what we're doin'..such as mickey mouse for example..that would be a cartoon...now do you see such a beautiful person such as Sakura on any "cartoon",heh...I think NOT!well...anyways....hopefully the point has come across that I don't really care what you say about it,cause it's really not important to me =D,from my Goddess,I hope she sends that faggot and the guy who said somethin' about her bein' a "cartoon" into ETERNAL DAMNATION! Have a nice day =D

Ja

Digital_Sakura

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”