new Neon Genesis Evangelion video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Tom the Fish
Org Profile

new Neon Genesis Evangelion video

Post by Tom the Fish » Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:32 am

We have just finished our third video, We are The Children of God, and we're very pleased with the end result. It is the later episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion set to Children of God by the Swans. The URL for it is http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9994.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Tom

Souldrake
Org Profile

Post by Souldrake » Tue Aug 13, 2002 10:09 am

Sorry to say you'll have to wait till Sept/Oct for an opinion by me... like I really count for anything around here anyway lol. Dial-up connections kinda suck for DLing AMVs (and uploading them for that matter) so I'll need to wait till I get my network connection at school again.

SoulDrake

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”