NES Project placeholder thread.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.
User avatar
mexicanjunior
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:33 pm
Status: It's a process...
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:54 am

Dannywilson wrote:And me in the front yelling "SPEED UP!" :D:D:P:D


Where is your vid sir? People need to see the flashing color kanji letters of dewm! :o

User avatar
mexicanjunior
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:33 pm
Status: It's a process...
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:56 am

Hitori wrote:The NES Project was greatness! We had a full room as well as people standing in the back!! :D


"Find more roms!"

User avatar
The Wired Knight
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2001 3:22 pm
Status: Attorney At Law
Location: Right next door to you
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby The Wired Knight » Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:25 pm

Rewind!!!

Dannywilson wrote::D:P:D:D "!PU DEEPS" gnilley tnorf eht ni em dnA
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

User avatar
Hakura
Joined: Wed May 30, 2001 11:49 am
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Hakura » Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:52 pm

Sorry for the delay people! I just got back from my 40 hour bus trip -_-

So here is track 2 was it? If the Nes Project.

Burning Heat - Macross Plus

Enjoy and comments are welcome :)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=14670

User avatar
Zarxrax
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2001 6:37 pm
Location: Concord, NC
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Zarxrax » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:34 pm

The Wired Knight wrote:Rewind!!!


FOR GOD'S SAKE, IS IT A CULT NOW?!

User avatar
Dannywilson
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2002 5:36 am
Location: In love with Dr. Girlfriend
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Dannywilson » Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:07 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
Dannywilson wrote:And me in the front yelling "SPEED UP!" :D:D:P:D


Where is your vid sir? People need to see the flashing color kanji letters of dewm! :o


Working on a remaster with corrected black levels as we speak.

Zarxrax wrote:
The Wired Knight wrote:Rewind!!!


FOR GOD'S SAKE, IS IT A CULT NOW?!


Yes, Yes it is.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:48 pm

Dannywilson wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:
Dannywilson wrote:And me in the front yelling "SPEED UP!" :D:D:P:D


Where is your vid sir? People need to see the flashing color kanji letters of dewm! :o


Working on a remaster with corrected black levels as we speak.

Zarxrax wrote:
The Wired Knight wrote:Rewind!!!


FOR GOD'S SAKE, IS IT A CULT NOW?!


Yes, Yes it is.


THE CODE

8) X30
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
Hitori
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:10 am
Status: I might be back.
Location: New Mexico
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Hitori » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:57 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
Hitori wrote:The NES Project was greatness! We had a full room as well as people standing in the back!! :D


"Find more roms!"
Well duh!! :D
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Hitori
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:10 am
Status: I might be back.
Location: New Mexico
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Hitori » Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:01 pm

gah.. I hate it...

I go to hit preview and hit submit.. >_<


http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=11433
ImageImage
Image


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests