NES Project placeholder thread.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby LightningCountX » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:25 pm

I hate that magazine, good thing i unsubscribed...
LightningCountX

Postby Zarxrax » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:28 pm

Although we should push to advertise the project on every damn gaming/etc site there is, overclocked remix, zophar, ign, gamespot, fark, slashdot, etc. I imagine we could get a ton of publicity. Someone could make a nice 700mb xvid encode of the project in a matroska container and we could distro over bittorrent (im up for it).
Zarxrax

Postby SeeDTien » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:32 pm

yea i would like one big file too. that would be great
My Music videos:
<A Href=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=23687>You and I: In Hell Raping My Girlfriend</a> | <A Href=http://www.livejournal.com/users/seedtien>Check out my live journal</a>
SeeDTien

Postby angelx03 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:40 pm

That'll be one heck of download! :P
ImageImage
angelx03

Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

Postby Castor Troy » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:23 pm

Zarxrax wrote:Although we should push to advertise the project on every damn gaming/etc site there is, overclocked remix, zophar, ign, gamespot, fark, slashdot, etc. I imagine we could get a ton of publicity. Someone could make a nice 700mb xvid encode of the project in a matroska container and we could distro over bittorrent (im up for it).

Overclocked would definitely be the first place to start 8)
"Vlad, you will not get my new blockbuster video. Sorry bro." - Chemix800, Hollywood Editor
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby Chaos Angel » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:51 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Zarxrax wrote:Although we should push to advertise the project on every damn gaming/etc site there is, overclocked remix, zophar, ign, gamespot, fark, slashdot, etc. I imagine we could get a ton of publicity. Someone could make a nice 700mb xvid encode of the project in a matroska container and we could distro over bittorrent (im up for it).

Overclocked would definitely be the first place to start 8)

And VGMix.com, once they get back up and running.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.
Chaos Angel

Postby Castor Troy » Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:49 am

Seems like MJ and Fluxy are staying an extra day or dead tired.
"Vlad, you will not get my new blockbuster video. Sorry bro." - Chemix800, Hollywood Editor
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby Pepsiman » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:05 am

Castor Troy wrote:
angelx03 wrote:Man, I have two things to look forward for VCD, NES Project and the DDR Project 3. :P

I probably have to wait till May. :cry:

You could get DVDs of both projects in a few weeks.

Both of them are coming out on DVD?

Missing AWA just got a lot less painful :D
Pepsiman

Postby ChristianHJW » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:38 am

Zarxrax wrote:Someone could make a nice 700mb xvid encode of the project in a matroska container and we could distro over bittorrent (im up for it).

Dont forget to send me the torrent via email chris at matroska dot org ;) ...
Support the future of video and audio encoding : matroska as container, USF as subtitles standard and CoreAPI as codec interface API in future
ChristianHJW

Postby mexicanjunior » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:37 am

NES project received some great feedback from both viewers and creators. The room was packed and the applause was plentiful. :D Me and Carlos are working on getting each creator and DVD with all the NES tracks plus a bonus cd-r of the NES documentary. The NES doc will feature clips from the showing, interviews, crowd reaction and general good times. Flux will be back soon from ATL and we'll discuss more of the details on that as well as what we plan for next year. As for the official NES announcement thread...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=22295

Good times... :D
mexicanjunior

Postby The Wired Knight » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:31 pm

Castor Troy wrote:The response to the project was even greater than ANYTHING we could have possibly imagined. I think the room was packed with over 400 people. I was kinda afraid that it would have been smaller since this is the first time the NES project premiered but man, was I ever wrong! :shock:
Naw~ because where did most anime fans start? Almost twenty years ago, waisting away their life on NES video games. Even still, I was impressed with the turnout for the project.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.
The Wired Knight

Postby Bebop0083 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:41 pm

castor, ill have to download yours once i free some space cause my harddrive said so. i guess ill have to hurry up and finish my vid cause my rips are taking most of the space right now. i was hoping on watching them tonite damn it. ill probably do some reveiws on them once i get a hold of them.
Bebop0083

Postby Castor Troy » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:43 pm

Bebop0083 wrote:castor, ill have to download yours once i free some space cause my harddrive said so. i guess ill have to hurry up and finish my vid cause my rips are taking most of the space right now. i was hoping on watching them tonite damn it. ill probably do some reveiws on them once i get a hold of them.

Ok thanks, dvd rips do take alot of space!

Editing my NES videos brought my old 40 gig HD down to 5 gigs! :shock:

Thank god I got another 120 GB.
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby Hitori » Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:11 am

The NES Project was greatness! We had a full room as well as people standing in the back!! :D
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby Dannywilson » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:35 am

And me in the front yelling "SPEED UP!" :D:D:P:D
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us
Dannywilson

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Announcements