New member, new video.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
rafpca
Org Profile

New member, new video.

Post by rafpca » Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:54 am

Not really new, though, considering I've been here since April—but the only reason I made the account was in order to view a friend's videos.

And five months later, I finally decide to put up one of my videos.

Final Fantasy IX - At The Beginning

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=23714

After uploading the video I did a search for my video, and realized that someone else had created a video using the same game and song.

Oops. :shock:

I hope that person doesn't mind, I wasn't trying to copy or anything. The videos are very different, thankfully.

So, if you're interested, have a look! I hope to hang around here more often.

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Re: New member, new video.

Post by Jnzk » Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:28 am

rafpca wrote:After uploading the video I did a search for my video, and realized that someone else had created a video using the same game and song.

Oops. :shock:

I hope that person doesn't mind, I wasn't trying to copy or anything. The videos are very different, thankfully.
Hey, it's not like members can reserve anime/song combinations. :wink:

rafpca
Org Profile

Post by rafpca » Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:11 pm

Alright, I added and uploaded six more videos today! They are in WMV format since they are my old ones; I hope you don't mind.

You can go to rafpca.cjb.net to skip to my profile, and then scroll down to get the videos.

I WANT COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS! :roll:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”