check out my Movix Mix

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ncatalucci
Org Profile

check out my Movix Mix

Post by ncatalucci » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:26 am

check out my non-anime mixand tell me what you think of it.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=23502
---nik---

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:48 am

Does this link look familiar?

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=21328

You shouldn't have done this. People in this forum is going to hunt you down into a pathetic piece of doof dork.
ImageImage

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:10 pm

Also they're not gonna be happy when they see you uploaded a live action video onto the Donut......if you would of read the rules, anime and anime like game footage only. And don't say that you didn't see them....they are shown to you just before you go to request and upload for a video.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:14 pm

----------========|||||||[[[[ WRONG! ]]]]||||||||=======----------

ncatalucci
Org Profile

didnt mean to offend

Post by ncatalucci » Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:40 pm

hey i wasn't trying to offend anything here because i have seen some mixes on this site with real video and i realy think that they should be grouped together and trust me my intentions on sharing my work with other people were good...anyway if i screwed up im sorry :(

could you at least tell me what you thought of it please :(
---nik---

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”