Shinji's Sorrow

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
rick_hardslab
Org Profile

Shinji's Sorrow

Post by rick_hardslab » Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:08 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=23060

I did this video while I was analyzing a deep symbolise tome which explains my long winded explanation about every scene in my "Comments" section. Whether you analyze the symbols and metaphors in this video or not, it is a pretty good video. And no, I am not depressed and I do have a life so stop asking.
Ph34R M4 l33t|\|355

.:Darsch:.
Org Profile

Post by .:Darsch:. » Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:49 am

[OT]

I think you avatar is a LITTLE bit bigger than normal...

[/OT]
See ya by
Darsch.

rick_hardslab
Org Profile

Post by rick_hardslab » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:41 am

sorry. it got removed, though. What about my video?
Ph34R M4 l33t|\|355

d_redguy
Org Profile

Post by d_redguy » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:26 pm

What audio codec did you use? I want to watch it, but I cannot hear the sound on this machine...

rick_hardslab
Org Profile

Post by rick_hardslab » Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:11 pm

I used iMovie's mpeg-4 compresion. But I don't know what codec it is. Sorry. :oops:
Ph34R M4 l33t|\|355

burntoast
Org Profile

Post by burntoast » Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:47 pm

d_redguy wrote:What audio codec did you use? I want to watch it, but I cannot hear the sound on this machine...
You might wanna get the latest Quicktime player.. My version is currently 6.3, and I remember it playing rick's video well, but there may be a better version out.

As for the video, sorry but I got rid of it and I forgot what it was like.. :(
"The only one to deprive you of happiness is yourself."

rick_hardslab
Org Profile

Post by rick_hardslab » Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:55 pm

:cry: Did you not like me video? Or was it just so incredible that it blew your mind and the three hours surrounding the viewing of my video is just a blur? Hopefully it was #2.
Ph34R M4 l33t|\|355

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”