CCS - Yue/Yukito amv

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Nandez
Org Profile

Post by Nandez » Sat Aug 30, 2003 4:30 pm

Well I Didn't Really Like Mai at first either but she grows on you.I Especially liked the episode when she was oging to leave and Her and Li Fought Side By Side.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:51 pm

Paulo wrote:DLded :shock:

Nice vid :shock:
Thanks. ^_^ I'm glad you liked it.

lilgumba
Org Profile

Post by lilgumba » Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:33 pm

Good video. It's nice to see something that is not Sakura focused...not that I don't like the kid. :)

Lawless
Org Profile

Re: CCS - Yue/Yukito amv

Post by Lawless » Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:40 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:My first Card Captor Sakura vid. ^_^ The song is 'Rest in Pieces,' by Saliva, and the amv features Yue/Yukito, Clow/Eriol, and Touya. If you haven't seen the second season and don't want spoilers, avoid the vid. Otherwise, you'll need the Xvid codec.
how do you watch the videos?
Enjoy. ^_^

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=22715

[This amv was inspired by Loveable Neko Kyou's CCS vid, 'Show me what love is' - which is the one that made me get this series.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=13920 ]
Im the greatest I am a 5'11" football high school god and will Be in college in 2004!

ithaqua
Org Profile

Post by ithaqua » Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:51 pm

That almost made me forget how much I despise Saliva. Almost.
;]
If nothing else, harsh noises get your attention.
http://www.downhillbattle.org
clicky clicky^

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:18 am

lilgumba wrote:Good video. It's nice to see something that is not Sakura focused...not that I don't like the kid. :)
I'm glad you liked it. And yeah, I think Sakura's a sweetheart, but I got the series for the bishone, so that was my first piece of business. ^_^;; I wouldn't mind a vid for her, but it would have to be very different from the other Sakura vids out before I'd do it.
ithaqua wrote:That almost made me forget how much I despise Saliva. Almost.
;]
Heh, can't help the song choice. It was the best fit I could find for the story, and I do like the lyrics. I've actually seen another vid using this song (not on the org) that made me think of it when I was planning the vid. But the two are very different (that one was hentai ^_^;;; ).

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Re: CCS - Yue/Yukito amv

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:20 am

Lawless wrote:how do you watch the videos?
You have to have been a member for 2 wks before you can download local vids. If you don't want to wait, you can PM me and I'll see if I can get it to you sooner. ^_^

ithaqua
Org Profile

Post by ithaqua » Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:23 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:
Heh, can't help the song choice. It was the best fit I could find for the story, and I do like the lyrics.

Sure, but even you can't get me to listen to Kylie. I have to draw the line somewhere.
If nothing else, harsh noises get your attention.
http://www.downhillbattle.org
clicky clicky^

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:21 am

ithaqua wrote:
Arigatomyna wrote: Heh, can't help the song choice. It was the best fit I could find for the story, and I do like the lyrics.
Sure, but even you can't get me to listen to Kylie. I have to draw the line somewhere.
Ah, well. Can't win 'em all. ^_^ You could always try it with the volume on mute, but that would ruin the effect. Maybe next time. ^_~

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”