For The Gamers...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
You choose Sam,the rest
Org Profile

Post by You choose Sam,the rest » Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:57 pm

SarahtheBoring wrote:Um...okay, you can hate me if you want, but I wasn't talking to you. I quoted with >>> these marks>>> - in the notes for his video, he said he used every RPG on the Playstation.
And he didn't say domestic either so you should have pointed out the japanese playstation games that are RPGs.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:02 pm

You choose Sam,the rest wrote:
SarahtheBoring wrote:Um...okay, you can hate me if you want, but I wasn't talking to you. I quoted with >>> these marks>>> - in the notes for his video, he said he used every RPG on the Playstation.
And he didn't say domestic either so you should have pointed out the japanese playstation games that are RPGs.
I was just being a smartass, no need to be THAT obsessive about it. ;)

Just that he claims to make a video "for the gamers" and clearly knows squat about games. Heck, if you think there are only 5 or 6 RPGs on the Playstation you really don't know what you're talking about - I just c&p'd the whole list from a site because I felt like being a smartass.

BigDude
Org Profile

Post by BigDude » Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:29 pm

Hehe... yeah i know i didnt use all the rpgs for ps1, it was laste when i wrote that up and missed a few words then i had to dissapear camping so i couldnt fix it... :?

Ramanji
Org Profile

Post by Ramanji » Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:54 pm

>>I used every rpg game for the ps1 console I could get the fotage from

he didn't say he used footage from every game for the PS1. Read the rest of the line next time. :wink:

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:17 pm

Ramanji wrote:>>I used every rpg game for the ps1 console I could get the fotage from

he didn't say he used footage from every game for the PS1. Read the rest of the line next time. :wink:
That's not what it said when I looked at it. He said in the last post that he couldn't fix it THEN. I can only assume that this was edited in.

Don't start fights with me. I've already dropped the subject. Geez. -_-

Ramanji
Org Profile

Post by Ramanji » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:46 am

if i was starting a fight i would have called you names. Geez. You don't gotta be mean to me about it...

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:16 am

What's the big deal? SarahTheBoring acts like this all the time. Look at me im sarah, ppl pick on me all the time probably because im a jackass.

Go get a hair cut.

Neway, I'm dling the video. Praise me and my 56k

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:53 pm

Nope, that's not me. Anyway. Good luck with the vid and the now more fitting intro notes. ;)

Nemoxs
Org Profile

Post by Nemoxs » Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:36 pm

Right... one thing about it, it got the video a good amount of publicity, furthur proving, no publicity is bad publicity, unless you raped someone..[/quote]

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”