Project - Love Hina

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
EX-Slacker
Org Profile

Project - Love Hina

Post by EX-Slacker » Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:47 pm

I've Finished it! Ive finished my love hina - playmates of the year (zebrahead) Video And now is available to download. Just click on the link below (and it is on local download 39.9 mb , divx5 )

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=22390

Playmates:
Zebrahead

EX-Slacker
Org Profile

Post by EX-Slacker » Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:45 pm

It's Not that bad its pretty good , 18 views no response :(

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:29 pm

EX-Slacker wrote:It's Not that bad its pretty good , 18 views no response :(
18 views isn't alot. I would check out the vid, but I already know what to expect from Love Hina vids. None the less, if I have nothing better to do tonight, I'll it tonight and drop a few lines here in this thread.
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

EX-Slacker
Org Profile

Post by EX-Slacker » Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:54 pm

Now Up to 50 views and not one wants to see , is there really that many love hina videos? Welll mines not based on the painfull life of kietaro(etc.. He does not get hit or kicked once!)

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Sat Aug 23, 2003 12:46 am

EX-Slacker wrote:Now Up to 50 views and not one wants to see , is there really that many love hina videos? Welll mines not based on the painfull life of kietaro(etc.. He does not get hit or kicked once!)
I tried watching it but it doesn't work. BTW stop looking at the views. It will only drive you crazy. Just present the link and hope that people come,.. Also, its Love Hina thats overdone not just the Keitaro gets smacked theme.
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

EX-Slacker
Org Profile

Post by EX-Slacker » Sat Aug 23, 2003 12:48 am

Didnt work for you? - the theme of kietaro beeing smacked was not in this even once - And THe views i dont care usually theres replies thats all

It didnt work? try it in WIndows Movie Player

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:40 am

I always dl love hina vids. I'll give it a shot and give you a review by tonight.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”