con winners, ect.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kenshin-dono
Org Profile

con winners, ect.

Post by Kenshin-dono » Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:12 am

heya guys, ive been gone from the music video scene for a while, decided to look at some of the newer stuff, but i see its still about half DBZ videos set to whatever the popular band of the moment is, abot 25% half assed random clips with subs left in thrown together with some rock song vid, and only about half of the remaining 25% seems to be something semi-decent =P

anyway, i was just wondering if there was a link to the vids that won awards at the recent con a couple months ago, im getting sick of just d.loading garbage. was looking for a good vid to that evanesance wake me up inside vid but no luck. also cant find a good wolfrain vid, but even barring those i was hoping there was some good stuff at the con.

any info would be apreciated, thx

^_^x KD

Kenshin-dono
Org Profile

Post by Kenshin-dono » Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:16 am

realized this is in the wrong board but i cant seem to delete the stupid thing

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:16 am

Kenshin-dono wrote:realized this is in the wrong board but i cant seem to delete the stupid thing
You must have been gone for awhile, there be no delete button in this forum. But you can go to the mods drop box and ask for it to be locked or deleted. Possobly even moved to the right section.
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”