Basic romance vid #82343984739

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ithaqua
Org Profile

Post by ithaqua » Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:28 pm

Who said this was lame?

And besides, every single AMV I download is from a movie/series I've never seen. So song choice and editor are the judges of what to download. And since no one here has put up a Spahn Ranch video yet, it often goes to editor.
If nothing else, harsh noises get your attention.
http://www.downhillbattle.org
clicky clicky^

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Wed Aug 20, 2003 5:49 pm

I said it was lame, 'cause it is. :lol: It's cute, and I like it, but that doesn't change the fact that it's never going to be renowned throughout the world.

Okay, song choice makes sense; I've done that too. Editor doesn't make sense in this case, but I guess that's often true too.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”