Woohoo! My new vid is finally hosted!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Woohoo! My new vid is finally hosted!

Post by Koopiskeva » Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:20 pm

After years of trying to contact my host.. (well.. actually days :P) my new video is finally up! Damaged Rei-mix is the name...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10098

Please take the time to download and possibly even review the video. Your interest would be very appreciated. 8)

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:31 pm

:O

soulscreme
Org Profile

not bad

Post by soulscreme » Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:44 pm

Not bad, i like the way you look at Asuka as a perosn in this vid. Many Asuka vids just look at her as a bitch. The only question i have is why so much violence and then randomly interspliced scene of her and shinji??? But i like it. If you could check out my vid and op it if you like it i'd appreciate it.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10096
uh... aniem rules only next to jesus?

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:17 pm

OMG! Rei is not Asuka >_< Have you even seen evangelion??????

Holy JEEbus o.O Maybe that's why you didn't understand the concept of the video.. I have a feeling that you didn't even download from the link, I think you are referring to the other damaged video made by queenserenity who made one for Asuka.

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Thu Aug 08, 2002 1:51 am

An honestly heart warming slow sramatic romantic vid.... no wait.. sorry... wrong vid. Oh yeah... this one.. this skitzing seizure enducing flash fest. Eh, it was pretty great too. Tell you the truth, you really need to re-encode because it doesn't run well on my machine... I should think that a vid should be playable on a 450 MHz machine (I know it sucks.... but not that much). Anyway, another really cool all around vid koop.
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”