Woohoo! My new vid is finally hosted!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Woohoo! My new vid is finally hosted!

Postby Koopiskeva » Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:20 pm

After years of trying to contact my host.. (well.. actually days :P) my new video is finally up! Damaged Rei-mix is the name...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10098

Please take the time to download and possibly even review the video. Your interest would be very appreciated. 8)
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:31 pm

:O
mexicanjunior

not bad

Postby soulscreme » Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:44 pm

Not bad, i like the way you look at Asuka as a perosn in this vid. Many Asuka vids just look at her as a bitch. The only question i have is why so much violence and then randomly interspliced scene of her and shinji??? But i like it. If you could check out my vid and op it if you like it i'd appreciate it.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10096
uh... aniem rules only next to jesus?
soulscreme

Postby Koopiskeva » Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:17 pm

OMG! Rei is not Asuka >_< Have you even seen evangelion??????

Holy JEEbus o.O Maybe that's why you didn't understand the concept of the video.. I have a feeling that you didn't even download from the link, I think you are referring to the other damaged video made by queenserenity who made one for Asuka.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby Ashton » Thu Aug 08, 2002 1:51 am

An honestly heart warming slow sramatic romantic vid.... no wait.. sorry... wrong vid. Oh yeah... this one.. this skitzing seizure enducing flash fest. Eh, it was pretty great too. Tell you the truth, you really need to re-encode because it doesn't run well on my machine... I should think that a vid should be playable on a 450 MHz machine (I know it sucks.... but not that much). Anyway, another really cool all around vid koop.
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton
Ashton

Return to AMV Announcements