FF7 - What God Has Sent (Final Cut!)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
BishounenStalker
Org Profile

FF7 - What God Has Sent (Final Cut!)

Post by BishounenStalker » Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:44 pm

For anyone who's actually seen my first vid here (was Final Fantasy 7 to Savatage "This Isn't What We Meant"), I've proven how little of a life I have. The absolute I'm-Not-Spending-Anymore-Blood-or-Sleepless-Nights Final Cut is now available.

The changes?

THE BLACK BAR DISTRACTION IS GONE!

No more switching between wide and full, thanks to a cropping tip from Illia Sadri and some tinkering with Premiere. Now you can view it in total fullscreen goodness:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=21379

Feel free to drop an opinion, written or star rating!
-- Rachel the Demon, Resident Quoter of Obscure Nostalgia
"Great. He can pick his teeth when he's done with us!" - Marina, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Current AMV: Somewhere On This Night

DementedSheep2
Org Profile

Post by DementedSheep2 » Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:34 pm

Dling now, I'll drop an op since I have nothing to do tonight ^^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”