My first video using evil Premiere >_<

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Bagock?

Postby sbsStick » Wed Aug 07, 2002 7:31 am

Well I must say I would love to watch it but for some unknown reason your sites not loading up. Its giving me the crap " <b>The page cannot be displayed </b>" error that windows loves to throw out at random sites, but I’m on my DSL so umm, yeah who knows but I will get it one day... eventually. I just saw Wonka, and MJ are from Austin and Dallas, well I'm from Houston, shit imagine that ^^;; Well Anyways umm.. Yeah, I can't wait to d/l it.

sbsstick
sbsStick

Re: Bagock?

Postby mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:21 pm

sbsStick wrote:Well I must say I would love to watch it but for some unknown reason your sites not loading up. Its giving me the crap " <b>The page cannot be displayed </b>" error that windows loves to throw out at random sites, but I’m on my DSL so umm, yeah who knows but I will get it one day... eventually. I just saw Wonka, and MJ are from Austin and Dallas, well I'm from Houston, shit imagine that ^^;; Well Anyways umm.. Yeah, I can't wait to d/l it.

sbsstick

Sorry about that, our site went down for a little while last night but it should be working now. Also, Wonka was kind enough to put my vid in his guest AMV's section, so you can grab it from there as well. If you live in Houston, you should try to make it down to animefest with us at the end of the month in Dallas. We'll be doing alot of partying. ^_^
mexicanjunior

hmm..

Postby sbsStick » Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:59 pm

Yeah like 10 minutes after I posted that, your site was back up so.. Yeah I watched it and I must say it was a couple hundred times better than my first AMV. I think you did a damn good job considering it was your first time messing with premiere. I must say I enjoyed watching it. Well worth my time. Keep it up MJ. ^^ I would ask if you wanted to see one of mine, but they are all down, But if you are still interested IM me, ill send you the link to my FTP. ^^

sbsstick
::edit::
::render::
::die::

-=[<a href="http://users3.ev1.net/~drjacob/sbsstudios/sbs/sbs.htm">sbsstudios</a>]=- || -=[<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=18767">My Profile</a>]=-
sbsStick

Re: hmm..

Postby mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:23 pm

sbsStick wrote:Yeah like 10 minutes after I posted that, your site was back up so.. Yeah I watched it and I must say it was a couple hundred times better than my first AMV. I think you did a damn good job considering it was your first time messing with premiere. I must say I enjoyed watching it. Well worth my time. Keep it up MJ. ^^ I would ask if you wanted to see one of mine, but they are all down, But if you are still interested IM me, ill send you the link to my FTP. ^^

sbsstick

Glad you enjoyed the vid. ^_^ I'll try and catch you online sometime and check out one of your's.
mexicanjunior

Postby OmniStrata » Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:34 pm

I WILL hop on this video to get you an opinion...

:D
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements