WATCH! Darts - Ninja Resurection horror!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
nrjize
Org Profile

WATCH! Darts - Ninja Resurection horror!

Post by nrjize » Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:52 am

THis is like the 1st video I made but I redid it and I like it the best and now theres a working link to download it!!! (I cant upload this cause its too bloody)... anyhow, dont click back, click this link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=9520 8)
=-o

nrjize
Org Profile

Post by nrjize » Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:45 pm

sdfasdf you people make me sick :twisted: only 9 views!!! ahggg, whats wrong with my subject line.... or, I get it, a conspiricy, your all plotting against me :x YOU WILL PAY!!!! damnit, I consider this better than lots of action horror vids that ppl have made and got 100,000 responses too!!! how they do it!? I dont even care if you dont like it, actually dont even click the link, just leave me a message saying something like: "go to hell" and I will be happy
=-o

Freako
Org Profile

Post by Freako » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:07 pm

if your only reason in making amvs is to impress other people, then maybe you should find something more productive to do with your time.

:twisted:

nrjize
Org Profile

Post by nrjize » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:20 pm

Freako wrote:if your only reason in making amvs is to impress other people, then maybe you should find something more productive to do with your time.

I knew someone like you would come along with some BS advice like that, thx for responding though :D
=-o

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:29 pm

nrjize wrote:
Freako wrote:if your only reason in making amvs is to impress other people, then maybe you should find something more productive to do with your time.

I knew someone like you would come along with some BS advice like that, thx for responding though :D
We all pretty much have responses like that, SO GET USED TO IT!
you will be hearing alot of it.
Sha yi jing bai!
Newest vid: D!

Freako
Org Profile

Post by Freako » Fri Aug 01, 2003 10:37 am

I knew someone like you would come along with some BS advice like that, thx for responding though

someone like me? hehehe ... you must be a newb, because you obviously have no idea.

opinions are hard to come by on this site, and If you think that bitching about it is going to help , then you better get used to many a long nights, constantly hitting the org to see if anyone responded.

now for your homework , little one, go look at my video.

nrjize
Org Profile

Post by nrjize » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:15 pm

lol, no need to be so serious dude, I wasnt, and actually I wasnt asking for a review, i was irritated cause no one was looking at my post. Also, you must think your pretty high and mighty to call me a "newb" good job on the spelling, makes the word seem cooler. More people should message me and call me a "newb" its a good way to make yourself feel cool.
=-o

nrjize
Org Profile

Post by nrjize » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:25 pm

Freako wrote:now for your homework , little one, go look at my video.
I saw your video, I wasnt impressed, your a shitty teacher
=-o

Freako
Org Profile

Post by Freako » Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:14 pm

I never said the video was good? (questionable)

but I did get your attention, and you went and got my vid .

:wink:

Shun
Org Profile

Post by Shun » Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:50 pm

Freako wrote:I never said the video was good? (questionable)

but I did get your attention, and you went and got my vid .

:wink:

ahhhh, you stole the ninja gaijin(sp) studios intro, the song was teh crackling and you need to export at a higher width, to scrunched up, the timing was decent tho :o

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”