New AMV online: Animatrix and Daft Punk

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bevander
Org Profile

New AMV online: Animatrix and Daft Punk

Post by Bevander » Sun Jul 27, 2003 3:44 am

Hey, I finally got around to uploading one of my videos...it's from the first chapter of the Animatrix, so you probably haven't seen an AMV using the footage yet. The song is Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk. If you haven't seen their AMV, created for them by Leiji Matsumoto, then you're in for a treat...just wait until December and buy Interstella 5555. Anyway, I'd love feedback on the video, so help me out and give it a try if you have some free time.

Thanks!

Bevander
Org Profile

The link...

Post by Bevander » Sun Jul 27, 2003 3:49 am

Heh, I'm an idiot....forgot the link.

Here it is!
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=14434

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:40 pm

:P LOL! i thought that was pretty damn cool. XD very techie song and it was great w/ the animatrix. tho...:P talk about chronological order...

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:17 pm

now THAT was extreamely eye catching - and the song worked quite well ^^

the format however did not hold-up . . with that in mind . we have an 8.5 ^^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”