Timeranger vs. GoGo V [non-anime]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
TamTu
Org Profile

Timeranger vs. GoGo V [non-anime]

Post by TamTu » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:25 pm

Heaven forbid me being able to nab a high quality version of the Timeranger vs GoGo V special. My friend who had ripped this from the dvd did a bad job IMO, but mreh. I'll live.

Hi, I'm newbie TamTu/ Blue and I wanted to share my second music video here with you. As noted, the footage was ripped by a friend of mine who sent it over instant messenger and isn't that great, but I tried my best to keep the quality decent.

Timeranger and GoGo V are live-action series in japan, and are basically the japanese version of what is known as "Power Rangers" ;) So don't look weird if you see japanese people in this MV. Footagewise, this is chronological order, so it's a 3 minute recap from a 40 minute show.

Timeranger vs GoGo V <- Download
Music: Linkin Park's "Lying From You".
Length: 2.58 mins
Size: aprox. 10 mb
Format: 352x240 DIVX avi.

My server has limited space, so I compressed the mpeg with divx alpha 3.11 down to around 10 MB, hopefully with little quality loss. Don't rape my server, plzkthx. If anyone wants the mpeg (I wouldn't know why, since to my "untrained eye" is quite the same as this one ;)), just send me a message on AIM or something.

Don't say I didn't try ^^.

=TamTu

TamTu
Org Profile

Post by TamTu » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:27 pm

meh. I'm still uploading it. should be done in about 10 minutes from now.

What's the deal with no editing your own posts? O_o;

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:35 pm

It forces you to think before you post

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:38 pm

Have you ever thought of using the Carrot server/Local priveledges here at the org? It's darn fast AND it allows free hosting of vids up to 100mb/vid. AND a few high-speed-ISP members prefer it :wink:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

TamTu
Org Profile

Post by TamTu » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:51 pm

Care to PM me more info regarding the Carrot server/local...thing?

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:52 pm

look at the damn site its all over

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:55 pm

0-o non anime you say?

not to burst your bubble you do know where you are right? :P

anyway....XD try not to get too excited about posting before you having something for us. LOL! i'll check it out nonetheless.

TamTu
Org Profile

Post by TamTu » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:57 pm

I know exactly where I am ;)....I thought it'd be nice to have something different around here :D

Tash, Otohiko:
Since we are currently using the limited storage of the Dangling Carrot, please only upload ANIME music videos for now (no game videos, no live action, etc). Game videos and such may be uploaded later when the full Golden Donut storage server is available.
Sucks to be me, eh? Mine's a live-action japanese people in spandex thingy majigger. :roll:

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:03 pm

Didnt read your description...saw you asking where to find the carrot stuff, so I answered.

TamTu
Org Profile

Figures.

Post by TamTu » Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:05 pm

Tried to post it on my member page, turns out the url is too long.

New url for this vid:

http://www.voiceacting.co.uk/blue/timer ... you-hi.avi

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”