Naruto Reloaded

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kamikaze Devil
Org Profile

Naruto Reloaded

Post by Kamikaze Devil » Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:31 am

just a quick announcement that ive got a new vid up and u can find it here
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=20884
hope u like it ^_^

Kamikaze Devil
Org Profile

Post by Kamikaze Devil » Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:51 am

humm guess no ones intrested. come on its really good!!! not like its to linkin park or somthin !!! jeeez

Nemoxs
Org Profile

d

Post by Nemoxs » Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:54 pm

I can't view WMV videos.. sorry, otherwise I would.

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:48 pm

0-o what? naruto? LOL! i'll dl..:P no promise for an op less you knock my socks off

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:56 pm

looks like a very technical anime

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:09 pm

:shock: ok...you win...LOL!! XD THAT FUCKING ROCKED!! ::bows to your leet skill:: i love that vid....:P i think i'll leave an op...LOL!! XD ::applauses:: bravo! bravo!!

Tash wrote:looks like a very technical anime
no, the anime isn't technical at all.....

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:11 pm

Thats leet skill?

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:17 pm

::points:: hey! for a kid that just joined and made a couple fresh amvs that is! dont' give me that shit about what i consider good or not. i happen to like naruto and from the so few naruto vids i've seen this is oen of the good ones.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:30 pm

Quite cool actually, I don't know why anyone would complain.

Nice feel for both the music and the anime, and really works well in most places.

The subs... you could've easily removed them, and for the most part - I wouldn't have even know it's a digisub AMV :wink: Also, even if intentional, it's a bit too pixelated in some places, for my taste.

The ending bumper - actually, while a bit long, I thought it was pretty tasty :P
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:31 pm

Of course its intentional

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”