New Yami no Matsuei AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kazutaka
Org Profile

New Yami no Matsuei AMV

Post by Kazutaka » Sun Jul 20, 2003 7:59 pm

I just uploaded my first AMV (I have made many AMVs but they are all too big to upload to this site), and I am still waiting for my website to go up where I will post many more entertaining and exciting AMVs for your viewing pleasure.

Its to an old 80's song called Tublar Bells by Book of Love.
And it is another Yami no Matsuei vid, a series that I use very often as it is one of my favorite series and rather close to me.

Well, hope you enjoy.

Ciao.
"Light in the absence of eyes illuminates nothing. Visible forms are not inherent in the world but are granted by the act of seeing. Events contain no meaning in themselves only the meaning that the mind imposes on them...yet the world endures,...whether or not the mind exists..."

Sporkmaster
Org Profile

Post by Sporkmaster » Sun Jul 20, 2003 8:16 pm

Welcome to the site. But first of all could you post a link to your AMV for quicker downloading?
When ever in doubt about getting a bad review remember these words; Shut up and make it better.
Xombie!The animated series
Something or other, newest video

Kazutaka
Org Profile

Post by Kazutaka » Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:12 pm

Ok, thats not working either, looks like Im having a bad time trying to upload my vids here. Ill attach a link when I post it on my website...... :x
"Light in the absence of eyes illuminates nothing. Visible forms are not inherent in the world but are granted by the act of seeing. Events contain no meaning in themselves only the meaning that the mind imposes on them...yet the world endures,...whether or not the mind exists..."

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:12 pm

80s music and YnM, but no link? You'll drive me crazy that way. :lol:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=20682

And...there is no download. :?

Sporkmaster
Org Profile

Post by Sporkmaster » Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:26 pm

You need to confirm the download after you send it by FTP.
When ever in doubt about getting a bad review remember these words; Shut up and make it better.

Kazutaka
Org Profile

Post by Kazutaka » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:29 am

Ok, sorry about the confusion. I am very new at uploading and making websites and so forth. Im not sure what happened with the last vid I tried to upload, I went through all the screens and it was up for local download (I downloaded and tested it then, hit confirm and now its not avia). :x
As most of my vids are too large to upload to this site, I went ahead and got my own website that is due to be up in 2 days where I can upload ALL my AMVs to date. I will update the links when my site is online.

And yes most of my vids to date are 80's music and Yami no Matsuei.
Thanks for the response/advice. Ill get those links updated ASAP...

Sporkmaster
Org Profile

Post by Sporkmaster » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:39 am

I am very new at uploading and making websites and so forth.
No problem, we will try to help out as much as possable. So you ran it through a FTP program liek this one?

http://www.ftpplanet.com/download.htm

If your still haveing trouble go to this thread.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... php?t=2864

Kazutaka
Org Profile

Post by Kazutaka » Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:01 pm

UPDATE !!!! with special thanks to Arigatomyna with all the help, I have at least one of my vids on local dl. Its finally working. My bad, didnt really know what I was doing when I uploaded this vid.
My website should be up in a couple of days and Ill have all my vids on there for you 80's fans.

Kazutaka
Org Profile

Post by Kazutaka » Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:14 pm

OH.... Sorry about that. Forgot the link again:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=20682

Sporkmaster
Org Profile

Post by Sporkmaster » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:30 pm

Op posted, a decent video, GREAT song. I may have to keep it on playback for that sole factor. :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”