DOWNLOAD BEFORE PHADE REMOVES IT!!!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:44 pm

The Johnson potential for $alpha@-Fe is used in the analysis to describe interaction between atoms. Not only a structural transition from bcc to hcp but also ductile deformation occurs around the crack tip during the first loading in order to relax stress concentration.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Keaton
Org Profile

Post by Keaton » Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:30 pm

OMG, that was fuckin crazy, it was one of the funnies amv's i've seen

Kill kill kill

LMAO

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:43 pm

EarthCurrent wrote:terrible :lol:
I too second that motion... What is this?! What the hell is going on here!?

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

yes, I'm very confused...

What's with the "venetian blinds" effect?
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:44 pm

Want a vid of "wrongness"?

Check out Bogosort's "It's Tricky to Make a Music Video"...

Now that's WRONGNESS that's just right! :p
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:21 pm

But I like my wrongness to be wrong... as wrong as possible...

keep pushin' the limits HCP! :lol:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”