Naruto music video opinions??

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
FooT-RoCk-Lee
Org Profile

Naruto music video opinions??

Post by FooT-RoCk-Lee » Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:41 pm

Hey all i just finished my first music video on naruto its a tribute to rock lee i think its awsome i want to know what u guys think!ne chritisism is welcome good or bad give it to me straight! i put it up on the ftp how do i paste the link here i want to know

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:42 pm

This should have been put in AMV announcements, and a link to the video information page should have been provided.

FooT-RoCk-Lee
Org Profile

Post by FooT-RoCk-Lee » Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:54 pm

sorry dude its just i dont know howto use thi yet and i dont know howto paste a link either
cause i uploaded it to ftp how do i get the adress??

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:09 pm

try checking the Site Help Forum threads, they often have threads on uploading....and to paste a link, u go to the page that has the info on ur video (this is all after u've uploaded it) u highlight the link (address) at the top of the page, press Ctrl+C to copy, then on ur post u press Ctrl+V to paste it

go to download.com to get a ftp server thing, type 'ftp' for the search
i wouldn't expect many ppl to spell things out for u like this, consider urself lucky 8) or not, whichever :wink:
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

Kamikaze Devil
Org Profile

Post by Kamikaze Devil » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:31 am

humm great no link or anything
pah i have a just finished a naruto vid my self which im going to be uploading later today so watch out for the announcement ;)

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:58 pm

hey, you know, for us lazy bastards...XD at least give us a linke to the video info profile if you dont' know how to put up the direct link. LOL!

i would like to see another naruto vid...but searchign right now w/ this headache ain't working for me so i'm not gonna bother.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Jul 25, 2003 2:23 am

Holy crap I thought you died!
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”