For DBZ Fans Only

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:16 pm

Well, from one dbz fan to another, I thank you, then. ^_~

[Which reminds me, go to the 'Top 10% videos' list and choose to filter by 'romance' - then see how many times my name pops up. I counted 8 earlier - and it's even better if you filter by 'fan' also. Your name's on there as well (under the romance). 8) I find it funny to see how many ways I can filter vids.]

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:27 pm

Heh, I got the same thing if you filter for horror, anyways, downloading as we speak.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:35 pm

Heh, I think it's fun to filter in your genre. I mean, there are lots of amv-makers who specialize in one genre, so it isn't like you don't have competition. And it's neat to see which of your vids rate better on a scale like that - I had no idea you could filter with the tip list, and now I find myself looking through it to see where some of my favorite amv-mkers stand in their own anime genres. It's just really interesting. ^_^ And I like to note the *very* different scores you get if you filter according to 'fan' or 'creator' or 'all' - that's certainly something to take note of.

Anyway, hope you like the vid, but don't expect too much - EC's already dissed me for making it. ^_~

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:36 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:Thanks, Paulo-kun! ^_^; But I don't know if I'll hang around the forums much longer - I'm going to be busy after this weekend (real-life)
NO NOT REAL LIFE! Stay within the matrix

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:52 pm

Well, real-life just as far as my house goes - I have to do some painting and general housework that'll take a few weeks, but I'll still plug myself back in every chance I get. :roll:

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:59 pm

Heh, I think they should filter the top 10% by anime, that'd make searching for vids a lot easier.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:08 pm

That would be great! I know, it would probably be a mess to set up, but it would be a really nice way to filter animes that have a lot of amvs. That idea's worthy of being in the site suggestions, but I bet it would be shot down in a few minutes.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Fri Jul 04, 2003 9:49 am

I like it, its definately one of the better dbz vids floating around out there, keep it up :wink:

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:15 am

yeah i can now officaly download it. with out harming the computer in any way.

Dead_Pool
Org Profile

Post by Dead_Pool » Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:22 pm

Bah I can't dl shit right now
Current AMV's

Sour_Blood_Girl
Ghost of Your Host

My Bands Music
Audible_Fury

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”