A lot of animes - Du Hast|Rammstein

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
aldher
Org Profile

A lot of animes - Du Hast|Rammstein

Post by aldher » Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:01 pm

Hey people i did my musiv video! This muisc video contains a lot of animes and it´s not the same quality of AnimeMusicVdeos.org becuase i used Windows Movie Maker to do it, and I´m newbie on this... so... i mean that i put my music video on the internet to me give the links to other people and they tell me their opnion!
http://www.intermega.com.br/greenger/du ... iados.html

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:11 pm

Fala aldher,I've tried to DL your vid with that link,but doesn't work,I mean "page not found"
Nothing usefull here .

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”