Come on people

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:25 am

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Fri Aug 02, 2002 1:36 pm

Okay, downloading it now!

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:18 pm

Dude...Maximo...your avatar is 350 pixels wide and over a megabyyte. Don't you think that's a bit _excessive?_

A moderator _will_ delete it in time, and until a moderator does you'll just be pissing off people.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:26 pm

my bad :roll:

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:41 am

Tell me if it's good Sierra ok?
my inet connection at home is kind of toast...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:48 pm

Well, Strata... I watched it and... it wasn't too bad. Not the greatest, either. I'm leaving a review now, okay Maximo? (Yes, you'll finally get one :) )
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”