Come on people

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Maximo
Org Profile

Come on people

Post by Maximo » Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:40 pm

Nothin is more anoying then having people actually look at your vid and not say nutin, i mean if you not going to give an op don't watch it. I didn't say i want a long review, all i need is like 2 words. you can say it sucks if you want just put something. i want to get better at this, and i can't do that without some critiscim and tips and hints. Sorry if i sound like a ass, but like I said, COME ON PEOPLE :evil:

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:42 pm

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:46 pm

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: Come on people

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:08 pm

Maximo wrote:Nothin is more anoying then having people actually look at your vid and not say nutin, i mean if you not going to give an op don't watch it. I didn't say i want a long review, all i need is like 2 words. you can say it sucks if you want just put something. i want to get better at this, and i can't do that without some critiscim and tips and hints. Sorry if i sound like a ass, but like I said, COME ON PEOPLE :evil:
LOL! Here's the video description of the AMV in question...

"Your not going to find much in the comments area, frankly i'm not that into myself and don't take my stuff that seriously, i do this for fun i'm not trying to win any awards ar anything. "

Sounds like someone is starting to take this seriously. =P

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:11 pm

Ok mabey i am taking it a little seriously

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:08 pm

You don't have to take this THAT seriously to want a little viewer feedback.

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Thu Aug 01, 2002 6:13 am

Thank you somone understands

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:02 am

Yeah, well some of use take giving feedback seriously. So I'm not going to bother if it doesnt mean anything to you. (Not that I've seen you video, but you know....)

Beef
Org Profile

Post by Beef » Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:09 am

Ever try exchanging reviews, it is a better way to get reviews. I am guessing that you do not review every video you watch either counting on the fact that you have never given a review to someone.
http://www.sakkakustudios.com - Witness the Illusion
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=16354" target="_blank" class="postlink">ORG Profile</a>

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:21 pm

i never watch any vids

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”