Come on people

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Come on people

Postby Maximo » Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:40 pm

Nothin is more anoying then having people actually look at your vid and not say nutin, i mean if you not going to give an op don't watch it. I didn't say i want a long review, all i need is like 2 words. you can say it sucks if you want just put something. i want to get better at this, and i can't do that without some critiscim and tips and hints. Sorry if i sound like a ass, but like I said, COME ON PEOPLE :evil:
Maximo

Postby jbone » Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:42 pm

jbone

Postby Maximo » Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:46 pm

Maximo

Re: Come on people

Postby mexicanjunior » Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:08 pm

Maximo wrote:Nothin is more anoying then having people actually look at your vid and not say nutin, i mean if you not going to give an op don't watch it. I didn't say i want a long review, all i need is like 2 words. you can say it sucks if you want just put something. i want to get better at this, and i can't do that without some critiscim and tips and hints. Sorry if i sound like a ass, but like I said, COME ON PEOPLE :evil:

LOL! Here's the video description of the AMV in question...

"Your not going to find much in the comments area, frankly i'm not that into myself and don't take my stuff that seriously, i do this for fun i'm not trying to win any awards ar anything. "

Sounds like someone is starting to take this seriously. =P
mexicanjunior

Postby Maximo » Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:11 pm

Ok mabey i am taking it a little seriously
Maximo

Postby trythil » Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:08 pm

You don't have to take this THAT seriously to want a little viewer feedback.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit.
trythil
is

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Postby Maximo » Thu Aug 01, 2002 6:13 am

Thank you somone understands
Maximo

Postby AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:02 am

Yeah, well some of use take giving feedback seriously. So I'm not going to bother if it doesnt mean anything to you. (Not that I've seen you video, but you know....)
AbsoluteDestiny

Postby Beef » Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:09 am

Ever try exchanging reviews, it is a better way to get reviews. I am guessing that you do not review every video you watch either counting on the fact that you have never given a review to someone.
http://www.sakkakustudios.com - Witness the Illusion
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=16354" target="_blank" class="postlink">ORG Profile</a>
Beef

Postby Maximo » Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:21 pm

i never watch any vids
Maximo

Postby jbone » Thu Aug 01, 2002 4:07 pm

Then why should anyone watch yours? :-)
jbone

Postby mexicanjunior » Thu Aug 01, 2002 7:34 pm

Maximo wrote:i never watch any vids

Nobody owes you any reviews. If you truly want feedback, you'd better start giving some out. =P
mexicanjunior

Postby Melfina » Thu Aug 01, 2002 8:10 pm

You want reviews send me your moobie, or go to http://animemoobies.cjb.net had to plug the site

hehe, actually, my first amv got bout 200 downloads the first day...i think thats fairly good, but i got 0 reviews, but thats cool, im happy people saw it, i left my imprint on their 2 minutes of time:)[/url]
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of
Melfina

Postby Sierra Lorna » Thu Aug 01, 2002 8:53 pm

I would review your video if I could download it.

I recommend watching other people's videos too. Not to review them, but because it helps to improve on your own videos. Something might inspire you or you might get a better idea what to look for in a good video. It gives you something to compare yours to.
Sierra Lorna

Postby Maximo » Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:21 am

You can download it thanks to Melfina at http://animemoobies.cjb.net/ She has been so kind to host my AMV.
Maximo

Next

Return to AMV Announcements