Nappa Music Video mpeg version

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
OzzieArcane
Org Profile

Nappa Music Video mpeg version

Post by OzzieArcane » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:26 am

The mpeg version of my Nappa Tribute to Rob Zombie's "Dragula" is now available for download. I'd type more stuff but I'm half asleep and I need to go collapse in my bed now.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=18791
My latest video:Ranma Chan is Too Sexy
My less then magnificant website: Planet Arcane

OzzieArcane
Org Profile

Post by OzzieArcane » Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:04 pm

I forgot to mention this last night but if you can't tell by the name of the video, it's a Dragon Ball Z music video.
My latest video:Ranma Chan is Too Sexy
My less then magnificant website: Planet Arcane

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:11 pm

Woo hoo! :D
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:45 pm

Heh, can't rush, but if I've reveiwed a lower quality version of that vid, I'll redownload and update the scores. If I haven't, then you can expect me to first chance I get. ^_^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”