This is what happens...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
MindBug
Org Profile

This is what happens...

Post by MindBug » Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:29 pm

When I can't sleep. Some weird project get's started and before you know it, this is the result.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=18951

This was more of a video experiment to work with lip syncing so I can add it to my next video, but I think the result of this is pretty funny. :)

-MindBug-
Where's Your Head At?

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:47 pm

well since this was a learning project you should try and chnage the position of there head to express different feelings or emphasize certian words. Keeping the same still movement gets boring.
The only matching I had a problem with was the old guy because the voice didnt match, but the other people did.

MindBug
Org Profile

Post by MindBug » Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:58 pm

yeah, there was one part where the voice gets a little more update and I switched to a shot where he was smiling a little more, and that kinda worked for the feel, but overall, this was so much harder than I thought it would be. My hats off to all those who do this through-out an entire video. I hope I can get it down to the point where it at least looks decent. Thanks for the advice though, i appreciate it. This is something I'm gonna have to keep working on I can tell.

-MindBug-
Where's Your Head At?

MindBug
Org Profile

Post by MindBug » Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:00 pm

MindBug wrote:... one part where the voice gets a little more **upbeat**

-MindBug-
Where's Your Head At?

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”